Neverwinter Forest I surprise myself
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
All Welcome 
As she'd promised herself, Tri's paws wandered outside the territory in the late afternoon to do some foraging. Some wild roses would do to start things off, but she probably wouldn't find much in this dense forest. There was nothing but evergreens and wild ferns, Afterall -- either the woman wasn't looking hard enough or there wasn't much luck.

Fleur had guided her correctly, however, as dainty pause would come to a halt before a patch of peeping lavender stems. Even better; the symbol of eternal rest would make a great alternative.

A pale nose lowered into the grasses to take a whiff of the grasses below, breathing in the pleasant smell of purple flora. It almost looked too pretty to pick...
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Loner
175 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The summer heat was growing higher and higher these past few weeks. To be in the sun's rays felt 15 degrees hotter than that of the shade and so Andr found himself under the dense canopy of the Neverwinter Forest.

It was here that the scents of wondering deer herds found the hunter's nose and leisurely led him through the weaving trees. His stomach was not rumbling but Andr would never pass up on an opportunity to observe the goings on of a nearby herd.

That was until his nose picked up an unusual scent. One of chamomile, dried peonies, and lavender. A stark contrast to the heavy scent of evergreen. It led him astray until a small blonde figure came into view.

"Morning Miss" he said politely so as not to startle her.
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
Plz forgive me for the wait! I've been slow as a snail lately

She turned a head over her shoulders at the sound of a masculine voice.

He was a striking sight -- a bright blue gaze, overlayed by a backdrop of dark auburn. Tall as well, rigged with muscle on top of this; shall Centri say he was annoyingly handsome, like a prince from some story book? Well, one thing was for sure, he'd made many passing men jealous and many young maidens swoon. The fae had no doubt in her mind about that. Good morning, sir. she greeted, raising her crown from the flowers below.

I was just collecting some herbs. Are you passing through? 
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"