Chicken feathers? I think not!
37 Posts
Ooc — Marie
AHH! The small canine savoured the fish with joy, licking his lips after every bite, he loved the salty yet juicy flavour of the creature. He didn't waste a minute, gulfing dow the last bit before Ferdie could speak again.

"Fair enough Freddie" he joked as he whipped his tongue over his nose reaching a stay piece of fish on his lip. Then his eyes became serious, he cleared his throat and barked "Thank you, really". He might be a jokester but he knew when to appreciate other's kindness.

He then watched as the wolf rested his head on his paws and closed his eyes deciding to take a nap. Charlemagne knew he had nothing else to do there, he had already troubled the wolf enough, the least he could do in return for the meal was to let him rest. Yet he did not want to go yet.

He sat, curling his luxurious tail over his toes and glanced at the bird, waiting to see if now that the wolf was napping it would leave or decide to stick around with Charlemagne.

we could leave it like this, or Aryn and I could post a couple of times before closing this :) your choice Aryn
40 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Thisll be my last post. One of you mind archiving it for me? Kinda busy this week. Might have to take a leave

The owl churred again and turned away from the sleeping wolf. She looked at the owl and dipped her head in farewell. Silent and deadly, the Misty figure took off into the night to continue searching for a home she longed for.