Greatwater Lake Some nights I stay up, cashing in my bad luck
Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
@Kalevi Slight pp, lmk any changes! I figured they could have a slightly more serious post, gutter still included lmao

Cynna was absolutely, utterly, spent.

The red woman had many rounds in the lake by herself, with Ace—with Ace, with herself—and she was grateful to bed down for the night. 

The sky had changed to its darkest hues, but the two were in luck—no clouds in the sky. Stars twinkled above, and as she watched them, a deep sigh escaped her, leaning back into Ace.

She felt happy here. And, it scared her.
[Image: IMG-0266.png]
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay
what's on your mind, little minx? shifting slightly, his chin hovers above her crown, tongue snaking out to groom behind her ears. 

she's thinking something, and he knows it. but as per what, he's clueless.
adopt one of the wild cards!

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“I—“ 

She wasn’t even sure what to say. What was so scary about this moment? About Ace? Would he find her to be so utterly ridiculous and laugh at her inner turmoil? It was ridiculous, wasn’t it? To be so utterly afraid of feeling something she didn’t deserve? She couldn’t deny the magnetism of the mountain, and the constant want to climb and reach his peak, but what would she find there?

Even if she were to reach it, would he even want her to stay? She wouldn’t blame him, not after all she had done in her life before this. 

Her throat cleared, her voice with a slight waver. “Do you ever wish for a do-over? I mean, if you had the power to turn back time…would you? I do—well, did. I’m finding myself wishing that a little less lately.” A small, vague admission, unable to muster more.
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay
first, words came short. was she unsure, or contemplating?

then the truth of it came. 

there is nothing i would change. he admits in a low hum. 

nothing of importance, anyway.

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“How lucky for you, Sug. If only some of us were that lucky.” Her words died out, another sigh.

His name was Ace, of course his world knew nothing but good.

She felt all energy leech from her, unable to hold herself up. The girl was tired, tired on a spiritual level, and she voiced it. “Most days I wish I never existed. I know my…family wished for that. They gave me this, you know.” Her brow raised, bringing his gaze to her scars, her blinded eye.
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay
how naive. 

she thought that because he didn't desire change, that his life was left untouched by the ill of the world. 

that's where you're wrong, pet. i'm far from lucky. 

she had scars. but whether they were visible or not, so did he. 

you have scars that others can see. but i do not. some, on my body, have faded. but the rest... they are within. hidden. concealed from the world, just as he wanted it to remain. 

though, maybe not from her.

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Then, why keep them? Why not wish for change?” She had rolled onto her back to look at him, her eyes searching for the invisible scars she knew she wouldn’t find.
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay
why not change them?

it was simple, really. or so he thought. 

to change them, would be to change me; to change who I've become. 

he could have avoided the pain. but without it, would he be even a fraction of the same man that pain helped to create?

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
It made sense; past shapes the present, and even though her mind was stuck on the before and how she wished it had all played out differently, she rather enjoyed now. 

Reaching a paw out, she stroked his cheek, a soft smile playing at her lips, though her eyes held a hint of uncertainty in them. “Then, I wouldn’t change anything, either. I enjoy you far more than I intended to…and it frightens me.”
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay
he smirks at that, his eyes alight with mischief. 

and what is it about me that you fear? he asks coyly, an arm draping across her.

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The weight of him and the sly turn of his lips left her feeling breathless, but she pushed on. The flood gates had already been opened.

“It is not you I fear; it is the devastating power you have over me. The power to destroy me. I’m like a moth to a flame. I’m afraid to burn.” 
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay
not him she feared; but rather, what he did to her. 

he could get used to that idea. 

hmm, he drawls out the lengthy note, a purr-like sound announcing his approval. I think I like the idea of having power over you.

it was this way for anyone. but in the way he had it specifically for her, he liked it best.

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Ace was the flame that could burn her very soul, and though she feared it, there was nothing beyond the flames for her.

Her parents once told her she belonged in Hell. Maybe, they were right. And, maybe, this was Hell.

If that were true, she rather enjoyed the place.

The God of Hell sat before her, the hunger in his eyes, akin to her own, drowned her as much as it burned to the very core of her.

Flames be damned, there was no resistance. She reached for him, and from her lips came his name, a desperate plea to be consumed and burned to ashes.
Loner
47 Posts
Ooc — Decay

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: spicy suggestions

fade from here? slight pp of Cynna alsoa

his name on her lips was pure, firey bliss. 

it came as a plea, this time. he didn't miss the notes of hunger; those to match his own. 

she wanted to be consumed. and he was more than happy to oblige. 

he didn't keep his little minx waiting long, arms falling on either side of her as he dragged her up against him. 

but unlike the times before, he wasn't as hurried. he took his time to savor both his and her pleasure, drawing it out for as long as he was able before letting her body crumple to the ground and rest up until he was ready to go again.

Loner
42 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
good to archive from here!
In the core of my being a fire unfurls, 
Passion's inferno where desire swirls, 
Flames of change lick at my skin, 
In the crucible of transformation, I now live again. 
Burning bright with a fervent zeal, 
In the heat of longing I will reveal, 
Embers of dreams that ignited anew, 
As the fire you give me continues to brew.
Through the scorching trials of crackling flame, 
I shed the shackles of the old and tame, 
Passion's heat molds me so fierce and bold, 
In its searing grasp my story will unfold. 
Dancing within the fire's wild embrace, 
Sculpted by its fervor, I find my place, 
In the crucible of change, reborn and free, 
Consumed by fire, yet becoming me.