Ouroboros Spine ichingul
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
120 Posts
Ooc — Chan
All Welcome 
There was a chill in the air—a promise of colder weather—and Nantahala found herself enjoying the crispness. She’d always thought that she preferred the warmer months, but there was something that was undeniably special about the current mid-morning temperature.

For whatever reason, it gave her the zoomies—a feeling which could only be burned off by running around Moonglow. Although it wasn’t the most productive thing to do, in the moment, it felt like the right thing to do. There was nothing like running around the territory, feeling the breeze run through her fur, and there was still plenty of day left to tend to her responsibilities. For now, she would sprint to her heart’s content, and burn off the excess energy she’d acquired.

She was a blonde blur against the changing scenery, racing and laughing as she ran down the worn path that led to the ulaqs, weaving through the crowd and heading in the direction opposite the densities and towards the lake.

AYA!! she cheered, leaping into the air. WHAT A DAY!!
Moonglow
Zeta
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was good to be home again, though Nasamiituuq still carried many uncertainties in her heart. Most of all she felt uncertain at the sight of her youngest siblings. The children of Valiant.

The children of your own anaa, too, she chided herself. Her eyes followed the flaxen blur of her sister Nantahala. Lilyflower, she was called. Nasamiituuq did not think her so much like a flower. More like a flash of lightning!

All the same, she called out to her sweetly. Nantahala, Nasamiituuq beckoned, stepping toward the lively girl but making no effort to match her pace. Where are you going in such a hurry? She teased.
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
120 Posts
Ooc — Chan
There’d been an influx of older siblings returning to Moonglow, and Nantahala welcomed each of them with open arms—even if she felt like she didn’t know them. She figured that she would come to know them in time, and, for now, her biggest goal with was simply getting to know them better.

She slammed on her brakes, skidding to a stop, when a voice called her name, and turned to face her older sister, Nasamiituuq.

Wherever the wind carries me! she answered with a laugh, approaching a step or so closer as she spoke. It is such a nice day, and it has given me so much energy!! I do not know what to do with it all!! I am too hyper to be productive!! And then to demonstrate, she began to spin in circles, laughing some more as she began to feel dizzy.