Bearclaw Valley there's no time for fairy tales
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
Raziel grinned when Kove spoke, he had been afraid that the white man would scrutinise him every second after all he had told Scarlett about his feelings for her right in front of her boyfriend and he was pretty sure his Alpha would want to make sure he kept to his word and only tried to be the albino's brother, protector and friend. Well, the new leader need not worry, for the Roman had already accepted the fact he would never be with her, nor were they a good match. Her new boyfriend was a much better match with her than he would ever be, in the end, the Roman was a warrior. Maybe life with a new family, mate and pups were not for him. But then, maybe he just hadn't found the right woman, so he sent a silent prayer to Venus, the Roman goddess of love.

Kove's next words sparked an interest in the greyscale warrior, he had never seen Scarlett when she wasn't eating after all. "What happens to Scarlett when she doesn't eat?" Raziel wondered, his piercing gaze finding Kove's copper ones, a small smile playing at his lips, curiosity touching his teal gaze though they were edged with concern. "Not really, I'll catch whatever I can find that can feed the wolves here. But I've spotted a deer herd nearby and I've been wanting to catch one of those, they'll feed us better." An idea sprouted in the Roman's mind and he flashed his leader a grin, knowing that some wolves did not like him smirking at them, ridiculous really but that was a story for another time.

"Hey, man. I'm sure the two of us could tackle a weakened deer, wanna go hunting?" His eyes glittered, a challenging gleam evident in his fierce gaze as he looked at the ghostlike wolf. Hunting was a great way to know one another.
Messages In This Thread
there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 15, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 15, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 16, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 16, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 17, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 19, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Raziel - March 24, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: there's no time for fairy tales - by Kove - March 28, 2015, 05:08 PM