Redhawk Caldera the girl that time forgot
228 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She grinned and was clearly pleased to see him unlike the last female he tangled with and subsequently ran into here at the Caldera - Dove had not been thrilled to see him at all. Jaws could not help but return a faint but nonetheless roguish smile of his own, but he was still in business mode. His tail twitched as he considered her words, and moved forward to circle her as he had before - but it was not in the same, salacious manner. As he stepped around her he unashamedly sniffed her, but it was difficult to pick up traces of the individual pack mates she may have encountered after she had rolled on the borders and so thoroughly covered herself in that scent.

"Surprisingly good," he commented, returning to the front and fixing his gaze on hers. He did not bother to share with her that this had happened before. "Who accepted you? What are their names? What do they look like?" his ears cocked forward, interested in her answer. "You don't need to tell me I'm the better looking of the bunch - I already know that." Jaws winked, his jest showing that while he was conducting warden business here he was not displeased to see her.
Messages In This Thread
the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 18, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 18, 2015, 09:56 PM