Blackfeather Woods breathing you in when i want you out
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  She carried herself through the forest with speed in her step. She had adapted to her new home. She had memorized every tree, every bush. There was nothing she didn't know. The only thing she hadn't fully was the Web. To be honest, she really didn't intend to. She had wandered through only the beginning, but didn't want to wander further.

As she walked, she was thinking of someone. Her emotions were mixed. No! He's a bad man. But you haven't even got to know him... Her eyes where only focused on the path that lay in front of her. The moonlight seeped through the trees with beauty. The wind whistled softly and rhythmically. The only thing that ruined the beauty of the forest was her own confusing thoughts. They washed in her head like waves. One moment they where reachable, than they washed into the ocean. Oh yes, they had made the dark star blinded with uncertainty. She didn't want to be this way. She would never show her emotion to anyone. Or would she? What if she changed? What if she's grown soft? What if... what if. What if she wasn't who she thought she was...
Messages In This Thread
breathing you in when i want you out - by DeadLusa - March 17, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by Potema - March 18, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by DeadLusa - March 22, 2015, 06:18 PM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by Potema - April 05, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by DeadLusa - April 07, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by Potema - April 07, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by DeadLusa - April 22, 2015, 01:15 AM
RE: breathing you in when i want you out - by Potema - April 23, 2015, 06:35 PM