Redhawk Caldera the girl that time forgot
228 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Some PP here, let me know if it's not acceptable! :)

Jaws remained fastened to his position, but his eyes devoured Tiger's provocative display as she purred, teasing him with the bend of her feminine figure as she stretched and then brushed against him with hungry force. He was not at all unstirred by her behavior - while the coywolf was rarely ever moved from his collected state by anything, the temptation of another body to tangle with was not something he resisted easily, and only rarely did he see a reason not to engage.

"I never said that," Jaws replied at last, his words low as he took a pace toward her, his gaze glinting with a dark mischief. "But I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into..." his words trailed off with a ravening growl as he lunged for her. He used the strength of his towering figure to shove her down to the ground, his long legs like prison bars around her, his chest pressing in to her back as he brought his muzzle along side her cheek. His voice was thick, lustful. "I will not be your gentle lover. I was tame last time."

He would not trap her here, he was as rough but she was free to escape his powerful embrace - he would step aside to let her up if she desired.
Messages In This Thread
the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Tiger - March 18, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: the girl that time forgot - by Jaws - March 18, 2015, 09:56 PM