Blacktail Deer Plateau You and me bleed the same light
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She was about halfway around the trunk of this most recent tree when a youthful voice called her name, prompting her to prick her ears and raise her head. A concerned frown knitted across her brow when Constantine pranced up to her, and she looked over his head, searching for a guardian... but there was no one. Since he was only two months old, she thought it was odd that nobody was looking after him, and immediately assigned the task to herself. Clucking her tongue quietly, she glanced down at the exuberant boy and couldn't help but to smile proudly.

"That's awesome, Connie, great job!" she praised him as he lapped at her jaw. She favoured him with a playful nip to one of his fluffy ears before bopping him affectionately on the head with her chin, then asked, "how'd you catch it? Show me! I need some tips, and you're obviously a pro." Casting around, the red-marked female spotted a stone nearby and pranced delightedly over to it, nudged it with her paw, and said, "pretend this is the mouse you caught. Teach me how to catch it!"
Messages In This Thread
You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 12, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 01:30 PM