Ouroboros Spine Belated Valentine's Gift
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
<3

With the faint image of her father's face still lingering in the background the Queen blinked rapidly in an attempt to shake away the drowsiness that remained and the nostalgia that threatened to come with her father's remembrance. She accepted his gentle kiss with delight, only twisting her ears back to allow his tongue to rasp over her forehead freely
It was rare that the Spine's leading couple shared such gestures of affection, yet it was still as welcomed and appreciated by the young Queen.

While her desire of having children to carry her genes and last name still remained latent in her heart, it was for now the preparations and clearance of the area from the pesky enemies they had what concerned her the most. Yet, she knew that some day, some time, she'd have to get pregnant.. and after her detailed talk with Finley, a friend she had made from the neighbouring Caldera, she knew what she had to do in order to be.. pregnant.

For now, however, this was not a cornern.
Immediatley after the reasons of his gift were given, Cara could not repress a soft 'aww' from escaping through her lips. While it was true that Cara, being the attractive female that she was of course, had had her fair share of admirers, none had proven to be quite as devoted as Kaname -- because she had never given them the chance either..
"Worthy of my heart" she barked with a satisfied smile stretching through her narrow muzzle, "I love it" she declared with the same conviction he had used, her neck craning delicately as she planted a soft lick on the tip of his nose.

"But I would love it even more if you joined me to eat" she then added whilst lowering herself to take the first bite, her glimmering pale eyes inviting him to help himself as well.
Messages In This Thread
Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 05, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 10, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 12, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 19, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 24, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 28, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - April 06, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - April 08, 2015, 06:55 AM