Ouroboros Spine In Darkness I am King
44 Posts
Ooc —
She picked her way through the shadowy stretch of the Spine territory, not with a particular destination or goal in mind. She was kind of bored, kind of hungry, and not quite tired enough to actually go sleep like she should have, so here she meandered without cause.. whether or not it was really what she wanted to be doing remained to be seen.

So after ducking through a stretch of low-hanging branch (spiderwebs and all, she noticed), she shook out her coat and squinted ahead to see a wolf approaching through the nightscape. Scent did not play majorly into her favor, but as he moved nearer to her own path, recognition began to make its way to her and so did the scent of blood. Her muzzle wrinkled and she trotted forward.. almost hesitating. She did not know him well.. only that his essence was well-woven into the territory and that he had been here long. Cara had never said much about him, and neither had Lotan, so Wyvern didn't know what to think -- besides what she observed upon looking at him, which frankly, made her uneasy here at such a late hour.

He was such a sight to see, all scarred and salivating, that she almost cringed away, but presented herself low for his reaction when she knew she was in his line of sight, even considering the dark. She didn't verbalize a greeting since she didn't even know if he'd want one, since something about him didn't bring out the most cheerful response in her.
Messages In This Thread
In Darkness I am King - by Sitri - March 11, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: In Darkness I am King - by Wyvern - March 21, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: In Darkness I am King - by Sitri - March 24, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: In Darkness I am King - by Wyvern - March 25, 2015, 06:26 PM