Blacktail Deer Plateau You and me bleed the same light
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
It was hard for Saena to keep a straight face when he puffed up proudly and squared off against the rock. It was too cute. She wasn't all too sure how to handle kids, but Constantine certainly seemed pleased with himself, so she imagined she was doing something right. Maybe, if she was clever about it, she could teach him something in the process of playing along. It couldn't hurt to help shape one of Blue Willow's pups into the next Gamekeeper, and she was eager to be part of that.

She settled herself to watch attentively as he crept up on his "prey" and, at the last second, rushed it and slapped it. The Blacktail was impressed with his form, for although there were better ways to catch a mouse, he knew what he was doing, and his method was viable if the mouse was unaware of him. She was also surprised that, at only two months, he was able to hit something with that amount of precision. It was a moment of great pride, not only for her, but for the entire pack.

"Wow, cool technique!" Saena said, waving her tail in a wolfish version of a standing ovation before taking her place near the rock. She eyed him slyly, tilted her head to the side (much like he often did), and rushed the rock in an attempt to copy his movements. At the last moment, she kicked one of her legs out to the side and deliberately stumbled, but still slapped the rock with a paw and sent it skidding a few feet into a bush.

"Oops!" she said, crouching to the ground and shaking her head with a giggle. "I don't think I'm good enough to do it your way! Can you show me again?" she asked, grinning at Constantine and hoping that, if he did know she was playing along with him, he would be willing to continue the charade for the opportunity to practice his technique.
Messages In This Thread
You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 12, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 01:30 PM