Bearclaw Valley a homesickness for a home that never existed
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
It seems the fates did not want him to have the precious free time he felt he deserved and so, withholding a sigh, he turned to look at the albino female that he had fell in love with. A smile touched the Roman's face as he gazed upon her, unable to bring himself to ruin the good mood she seemed to be in. It would be unfair for her to bear the burden of his own troubles when she had other problems, like organizing the whole pack, exploring the area and bearing the responsibility of leadership. He had that burden of responsibility on his shoulders once and although he liked leading, he knew it was hard for one to suddenly lead a band of wolves. The storm furred male however, had faith in the red eyed female and knew she would be a brilliant leader, along with her boyfriend of course.

"Hey Scar." Raz said in a pleasant tone. "Of course I like it sis, its a brilliant place for a pack. Beautiful place," while he was speaking, he made exaggerated gestures towards the rest of the pack lands. It was in his nature to joke around after all, he was only ever serious when the situation was really, really, really serious. And that meant war, or if someone in the pack died, or something along the lines of that. Raziel grinned at the albino and motioned for her to sit down next to him. "Spare some time to spend with your brother won't you? I'm sure that even with your Alpha duties and the amount of time you need to spend with your boyfriend, you can squeeze some time out for poor lonely me." It was clear by the joking tone he used when he spoke that he was joking, this pack needed some lightening up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a homesickness for a home that never existed - by Raziel - March 24, 2015, 04:27 AM