[I.C.J] precious and fragile things
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
Her lips curl into a bemused-yet-cold grin, her eyes seeming to darken. Tension is wrought in the air as she seems to sense his dare, and truth be told the young woman had every desire to respond. He was close enough that she could chase him, but he respected the sanctity of their land. She acknowledged this with her peace. Her temper was quick to ignite, but the arrival of Raheerah was water to an ember only just forming. Her head lowered and tail flicked in greeting to her leader, but her attentions were wholly on Dovev lest he decide to test her patience.

Ah! But it seemed he was not a troublemaker. This was curious to Anemone... and she did not yet ease up, not entirely convinced. She had noted his challenge and looked to him, wondering if this were some sort of con to get into their borders. Best to let Raheerah control this situation.
Messages In This Thread
[I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - February 19, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Anemone - February 19, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - February 19, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - February 20, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Anemone - February 20, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - February 21, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - March 04, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - March 13, 2014, 12:40 PM