Silvertip Mountain Dark side of the moon
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
He nodded, he knew she hadn't hurt them. He'd seen them, the proof with his own eyes. Now she was asking him the question that he was internally pondering. Without thinking about his response he spoke, his duty was to his pups.

"Whatever it takes." he said, looking towards the horizon as he said so. "Those pups are mine as much as hers. She has no right to take them from me. She has no reason to fear their lives from me, or you. She has no reason to fear her own." He was telling his beta that she wouldn't harm her no matter what while Raissa lived on the mountain. "I will do whatever it takes to make Raissa stay." he looked at Bindi to make sure she was grasping the full weight of his words. "Whatever it takes until those children are weaned and able to live without Raissa."

He looked back at the horizon. He didn't know if it would work but he wanted those children to know their father, to live in their home from birth. They would bear the name Silvertip like he did and grow up with these lands as their playground. The caves would make for good adventures and FitzDutiful planned on teaching everything there was to know about the terrain.

FitzDutiful's heart was currently hardened against Raissa but he was going to do whatever it took to convince her it was otherwise. He would lie to her, carress her, play with her, spend all his days with her. He would convince everyone that he was in love with Raissa. Everyone but himself and Bindi would know the truth.

"Will you support me in this, no matter how hard it is for us?" He only meant that it was hard to lie, though there was an undertone of having to put whatever they could have on hold. If she felt the same way she might pick it up but it was very casually disguised as two leaders doing what they had to for the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 04:16 PM