Silvertip Mountain Dark side of the moon
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
That was the question. Where had she gone? He'd followed her scent to the edge of the borders and then came to find Bindi. He had hoped Bindi could scout but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. Those cuts would reopen and potentially fester from infection so he was in this by himself. He thought of the possible places. Ouroboros Spine and Blacktail Deer Plateau came to mind for being the closest. Once again he got mad at her. She was in no condition to travel and was only doing more damage to the children she carried by doing so.

"I'll try and follow her scent. It can't have been too long ago. If I set out now it should be strong enough to follow, do you think?" He wasn't sure how much Raissa would have covered her track. He doubted she was thinking at all. Pregnancy was making the woman crazy. It made it easier to see that Bindi was on track with him, he had faith that the two of them could put on the best show. Especially now it was a show for the pack's puppies lives. If Raissa did much more there may not be any puppies to save.

"You should wash those wounds before they get infected. There's some healing herbs in a cache near my den, put some on your wounds. I'm going to need you when we get back - we're about to put on the show of our lives." He smiled wryly.

The children were his.
Messages In This Thread
Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 04:16 PM