Blacktail Deer Plateau desire in violent overture
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
How can I be of aid to you? 

Osprey furrowed her brow at Lasher's offer to help, yet she could not bring herself to feel angry or offended by that. She was... curious. Aside from the fact that this man had been her brother's lover and was a sort-of-mate to Blue willow she did not know him that well at all, therefore his wish to do something for her was a confusing one and made her a little suspicious of it too. Everything in this life came for a price - what would she owe him, if she decided to ask something from him?

Tell me what you need to make your decision, Osprey. 

Despite the fact that she knew she did not want to have children, it did not mean that she wanted to kill them now. She didn't even think that she would be capable of finishing them off once they were born, although it would not be that hard to do. Life was a gift and, who would she be to play with it? And yet... she firmly believed that they would have no life here. Not a happy one at least. Therefore she didn't know, what to do yet. How did you deal with a situation that was essentially wrong?

I will do all that I can.

"Lasher, you can't help someone, who does not know, where they stand. You can't help, if a person doesn't want to be... helped," she spoke calmly, there was even a touch of apology for having to turn him down. But she could not accept neither his help, nor anyone else's. Not until she would come to terms with herself, not until she knew for sure, what she was going to do. "Thank you... for being a friend though. I appreciate that."
Messages In This Thread
desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 11, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 15, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 16, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 16, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 16, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 17, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 21, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 21, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 23, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Osprey - March 24, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: desire in violent overture - by Lasher - March 24, 2015, 07:21 PM