Ouroboros Spine In Darkness I am King
44 Posts
Ooc —
Wyvern's ears stayed slicked back against her head. He sniffed the air, presumably testing her scent, and she stayed still while she took in the sight of him. She couldn't help but trace the ropey scars crisscrossing him everywhere. They were unlike anything she'd seen, and while not fresh by any means, they were still vaguely worrisome when paired with his hauntingly crimson eyes.

He offered a name, and whimpered afterward, which did flick her ears up for a second. She looked worriedly at him. Was he in pain? Or.. something else? "I'm Wyvern," she quipped, and attempted to straighten somewhat while staying respectfully postured. "What are you doing out here?" she asked with a small step forward. While the same could be asked of her, she asked first anyway since it was one of the more appropriate questions she had floating around in her head.

She stayed long enough to hopefully hear some kind of answer, but not much longer. Wyvern offered the scarred male a curt farewell, then slipped on through the night -- away from here, and maybe to lurk on Lotan to see if he wouldn't mind the company even at an inconvenient hour.
Messages In This Thread
In Darkness I am King - by Sitri - March 11, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: In Darkness I am King - by Wyvern - March 21, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: In Darkness I am King - by Sitri - March 24, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: In Darkness I am King - by Wyvern - March 25, 2015, 06:26 PM