Sequoia Coast Am I Special?
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Murder has been commited, the playfulness the male had had disappeared. May it rest in peace. Sadly Lacinia had no care for it. His words had little to no effect on her, she instantly wanted to say something against it but the male had decided to leave. Actually, because he left when she wanted him to, it made her feel much better. As a reward she'll leave him be. She'll let a light walk away to leave her in the dark once again. What he said didn't mean anything to her. No matter which direction Lacinia goes, the place will remain unchanged in the dark. So walking forward, walking back, and just standing, it made no difference without a light that shines.

For moment Lacinia was happy again, but her situation didn't change at all. She turned towards the sea and smiled. She thought about that male, he didn't try to take advantage of her which was good. It was funny how off guard he was when she attacked him, it made her giggle now. Then he left saying meaningless words. Clearly he still hasn't learned to see in the dark. Still it always amazes her that she switches quickly between emotions. She had no control over it but as she remembers how she acted, it left an entertaining feeling. Letting her feelings take over was something she enjoyed. She love the expressions others make when the try to figure her out. She was loaded with triggers, each one could have a bad effect or a good one.

This event wasn't that bad really. In the end it raised her spirits up enough to where she was willing to wonder in the dark again. The land seem to have a couple of interesting males. It's clear that not all of them are bad. As long as they don't try to take advantage of her then maybe she could attempt to be friends with one. Maybe she should actually train some to act like the way she wants them to. Punishing them still sounded fun. But first it would seem that she need to find a way to gain more control. It would seem like finding a pack in her favor would do the trick. After all these encounters she felt ready to face more wolves. That's right, it wasn't over yet. She could atleast thank that blue nose male for that. Killing his fun spirit for today revived hers. Now she can take a step forward, up until the next light.
Messages In This Thread
Am I Special? - by Lacinia - March 23, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Am I Special? - by Luke - March 24, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Am I Special? - by Lacinia - March 25, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Am I Special? - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Am I Special? - by Lacinia - March 25, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Am I Special? - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Am I Special? - by Lacinia - March 26, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: Am I Special? - by Luke - March 26, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Am I Special? - by Lacinia - March 26, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Am I Special? - by Luke - March 26, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Am I Special? - by Lacinia - March 26, 2015, 03:07 PM