Bearclaw Valley j- shut up and dance with me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Bearclaw Valley as easily seen from above, the steep ridges gave a balcony view into the territory Scarlett and Kove decided to call their home. Finding their front door on the other hand was rather difficult. One had to be lucky to find it. Hiding behind two big boulders was a path that descended into the valley. The wide 'path' was move a descending clove with spurs, rocks and other big boulders. One had to navigate past the boulders to get down into the valley. Scarlett had hoped it would keep out intruders. She hadn't really thought of the fact that it would also be a difficulty to find new recruits. For now they had plenty of members. They were even close to their limits. Scarlett was currently down into the valley when she heard the howl. She wasn't sure if her mate was off doing something, so she decided she would go. The kind red eyed female should work on being an alpha. With Normandy she had Kove with her but there was a possibility now that he wouldn't be there with her to ask the questions.

She had to remind herself that if the wolf didn't fit in their pack she would need to reject them. She also didn't want anything to happen like what happened with Shiba. Scarlett was still wondering if she shouldn't have been kicked out. For now though, she would keep her tail high and her head raised. The white queen trotted up the boulder path, feeling confident. There were enough other packs and since they were close to being at their limit she could be picky about who she wanted. A wolf would need to prove itself if it wanted to belong in their awesome home. That was the way of thinking, she praised herself in he remind. The albino queen reached the end of the boulder path and saw a chocolate mixed young female standing there. Scarlett approached her and stopped when there was a normal amount of space between them. Her blood red eyed scanned over the other briefly. "You called?," Scarlett spoke. Her voice wasn't cold, it hardly could be. It was warm and kind like any caring mother would have.
Messages In This Thread
j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 30, 2015, 02:42 AM