Bearclaw Valley j- shut up and dance with me
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was pleased to see that the young male instantly moved to her tummy, something that would help her along the way if she wanted to be accepted in the pack. The white Queen looked down at the curious teenager with her blood red eyes. Some rumors were already spreading that they lived with bears, which was true, and that they were ruled by a queen with red eyes. It all sounded so scared but Scarlett was hardly scary. She was more of a mother than a ruthless queen. But she would let those rumors spread across the lands. It would mean less wolves were inclined to attack their lands. The albino listed carefully to the youngster. Instantly she thought that she might be a friend for Néa her adoptive daughter.

"You have the right person in front of you. I am Scarlett, Queen of this valley. My mate Kove leads this pack with me," Scarlett explained briefly. Her white tail in a more neutral dominant stance as she spoke. Scarlett was proud to call Kove her mate after all. Hopefully soon they would have young of their own. But that was a thought for later. "That all sounds very vague I must admit," Scarlett spoke. "What do you mean want to be part of something bigger? Do you mean home, food and shelter from my pack?," Scarlett inquired. The evening was about to set and Scarlett would hate to let the teenager go alone in the dark. But she couldn't let her feelings get in the way now. They only had one more spot left and if this female wanted that spot she needed to check throughly if she could be trusted.

"You are from the North you say? What kind of pack have you been born in? If I may accept you what are the trades you like to pursue?,"Scarlett questioned. Her blood red eyes were never mean. Currently they were a mix of curiosity and a certain warmth. It was the same with her way of speaking. Even though she might call herself the queen it didn't sound arrogant coming from there.
Messages In This Thread
j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 29, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Honihetane - March 29, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: j- shut up and dance with me - by Scarlett - March 30, 2015, 02:42 AM