Redhawk Caldera what the hell have you been doing
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
@Elwood perhaps?

She was wondering if maybe she was just simply... embarrassed. It was like Magpie to be a bit flaky, but it wasn't like her to be so avoidant of company. She was a bonafide extravert, thrived in the company of others, but perhaps her baptism by fire in the Caldera had affected her far more than she realized— amongst the Corvidae, she was well-liked and outgoing. Hell, even here, she was generally outgoing... but the "well-liked" aspect was questionable. It had thrown her into a sort of identity crisis, waking feelings of insecurity she wasn't really used to.

But her concussion was healed, and so were her various bumps and bruises. Even her ankle no longer bothered her, though it would occasionally ache depending on the weather.

"So, enough is enough," she proclaimed aloud, emerging from her flower-marked den in the caldera's forest. Not quite ready to interact with her pack mates— at least, not without contributing something to their overall wellbeing— Magpie trotted to the pack's outer claim. Idiot rabbits had formed a network of warrens this way, and while it wasn't a particularly impressive feat of gamekeeping, the yearling was an excellent rabbit-slayer.

Before long, two filled her mouth, and she began her trot back to the caches; after she filled one with her offerings, she'd set off to socialize, determined to integrate once and for all.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
what the hell have you been doing - by OG Magpie - March 30, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: what the hell have you been doing - by Elwood - March 30, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: what the hell have you been doing - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: what the hell have you been doing - by Elwood - March 31, 2015, 08:14 PM