Neverwinter Forest you're a f*cking nerd, and no one likes you
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As Spine turned on the spot, Saena inspected her as closely as she could without looking like a complete lesbian perv. The fact that there was nothing truly remarkable about Spine aside from the streak on her back wasn't really boring to Saena, not now that she had ulterior motives. It meant that the older woman could be capable of anything. She could be a warrior, or a healer, or a chronicler, and Saena would have no way of knowing the truth because her build gave nothing away.

Blinking and forcing her gaze away from Spine's physical form and toward her amber eyes, Saena grinned. Maybe she looked sheepish for being a bit of a creep, but if that was the case, she'd just have to play it off in some manner or other.

"Hi!" she chirped back, and suddenly, didn't really know what to say. She wasn't exactly well-versed in approaching strangers and trying to entice them to join her nonexistent pack. She had a feeling that bringing it up immediately was a bad idea, but otherwise, had no idea when it was appropriate to say anything about it. Hi, I'm Saena, the wandering not-really-a-baby-Alpha, would you like to join my not-really-a-pack of one? seemed like a pretty piss-poor way to make friends.

"Are you a gamekeeper?" the Blacktail asked a little lamely, shifting a forepaw in the dirt and staving off the strong urge to turn around and bash her head into a trunk for sounding like such an imbecile or a stalker, or both. "I mean, are you hungry? We could... try to hunt something, if you'd like."
Messages In This Thread
you're a f*cking nerd, and no one likes you - by Spine - March 30, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: you're a f*cking nerd, and no one likes you - by Saēna - March 30, 2015, 10:35 PM