Redhawk Caldera what the hell have you been doing
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie slowed as she was hailed, turning her head toward the voice, rabbits still clutched in her jaws. The heady scent of prey had kept her from smelling the male before he neared her, and she supposed she was so determined to (finally) carry her weight around here that she wasn't really listening for the telltale sounds of company. Quickly realizing it was a pack mate— Elwood— she stopped with a sweep of her tail in greeting. She dropped her prizes on the ground at her feet a moment later so she could speak.

"We've been blessed with an entire warren of these moronic creatures over that way," she motioned towards the pack's edges with her snout. "They're probably not good hunting for the time being, since I scared them into a panic," the yearling continued. She was convinced they'd still be there tomorrow, though; they had built an entire warren, and Magpie doubted they'd abandon it too quickly... particularly because she had purposefully left it intact.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
what the hell have you been doing - by OG Magpie - March 30, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: what the hell have you been doing - by Elwood - March 30, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: what the hell have you been doing - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: what the hell have you been doing - by Elwood - March 31, 2015, 08:14 PM