Redhawk Caldera Your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When they emerged back into daylight and fresh air, a breath gusted out of Peregrine. He bit his lip, turning to face his Beta pair and hoping they still hadn't cottoned onto his discomfort. He didn't mind Finley's penchant for taking the piss out of him, yet he didn't feel up to that kind of thing right now. His fear had been quite real and made worse by the fact that he hadn't really expected it. And with Somnia apparently gone without a trace, he just wasn't in the mood...

"Well, let's divide and conquer now, I guess," he said rather listlessly. "We'll cover more ground this way anyway. I'll howl to check in later. See you two." With that, Peregrine began to trot away, though he turned and glanced back at them. Don't you two disappear on me too, his gaze seemed to say before he faced forward. He would probably resume his quest for meat but keep a hopeful eye out for their missing Gamekeeper.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 31, 2015, 01:39 PM