Ouroboros Spine sugar on my tongue.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn spent the minutes after her call mentally preparing herself for the conversation she was about to have.  That was, if Cara even decided to show.  There was a good chance the proud queen wouldn't even bother with her after what she'd done.  The Cinderloch supposed she couldn't fault her for it if that turned out to be the case, but she prayed that the young queen might shoulder her resentment and meet her.  Harlyn was willing to take whatever admonishment the alpha had to throw at her - as long as she told her if Mordecai had returned, the druid was happy to take it all in humble silence.

Her dark ears perked and swiveled towards the sound of footsteps when they interrupted the quiet.  Harlyn cast her gaze hopefully towards the source of the sound, only to fall slightly when the wolf that appeared was not the one she'd requested.  She frowned briefly, but put on a friendly and grateful face only seconds after.  She supposed she was lucky any had answered her at all, and just because Cara was the one that knew both her and Mordecai didn't necessarily mean she was the only one who might be able to help.

Harlyn smiled at his words, shaking her head dismissively when he mentioned not being the one she sought.  "I appreciate you coming," she said honestly, cutting right to the point, "My name is Harlyn Cinderloch.  I'm actually here searching for a former member of the Spine.  His name is Mordecai Ostrega - do you know if he's here?  Or if perhaps he came by recently?"
Messages In This Thread
sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - March 15, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - March 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 01, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 02, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 06, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 13, 2015, 08:18 PM