Redhawk Caldera [j] our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Many thoughts swirled through Elwood's head as he listened to Orpheus speak. He couldn't fault the male for enjoying travel; after all, that was why Finley was an outrider, wasn't it? Though it wasn't a lifestyle that Elwood preferred, he could respect those that did. Orpheus then divulged that he had previously run with two packs, and that it had been love that had drawn him to both of them. There was no reaction from Elwood other than a subtle arch of his brows as the medic mentioned that he had been with both male and female lovers. Rather than judgement, he mused about Peregrine; the Alpha male would find this development to be particularly intriguing.

Overall, he was satisfied with Orpheus' interview. It would be up to the newcomer to prove himself within the ranks over the next few days, by acquainting himself with Fox, Peregrine, and Finley, and by beginning to showcase the skills that he had spoken of. But Elwood felt confident that Peregrine would approve of his acceptance, so he forged ahead.

"Thank you for sharing that information with me. I think that you could make a good addition to our pack -- I have no doubt that you will live up to our expectations," he said, essentially sealing the deal. "You'll want to meet Peregrine and Fox, our Alphas, as soon as possible." He then glanced at Jaws, unaware of the Gamma's skeptical point of view. "Anything you want to add, Jaws?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains - by Elwood - April 01, 2015, 09:07 PM