Stavanger Bay Among the world
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled at his aye, aye captain. She was far from a captain, and sometimes she even wasn't sure if she made a good leader. Oh but she tried, and where she could she made up for her flaws with love and joy. It was hard, but she had a good balance most of the time. Thistle tilted her ears forward at his words, and frowned. That is not good, thank you for taking care of that. If you would be so kind as to mention it to Ragnar. He and I came across someone marking over our borders the other day, we don't know who yet, but we will find out. And Aesop, you have my permission to take captive, or kill any intruders that our trespassing, it is the viking way. She still had misgivings about captives and slaves, but she did her best to respect her husbands and  now her own culture.

Thistle chuckled and shook her head, That is alright. I am doing okay with it, and I have most of the herbs that you will find already in the den. I am an avid collector of the medicinal. If you ever want to learn more, let me know. Healing is my first trade. It is how i met Ragnar actually, the insufferable man that he is. The last part was said with the highest of fondness. She loved her husband, in all his ornery glory.

Thistle dipped her muzzle, Yes I imagine they will be, I just hope this ones will stay around, my other three have gone off adventuring, two of which have not been seen since. She grew quiet and looked about her, wondering of the day. Spring is my favorite season, everything is so new.
Messages In This Thread
Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 02, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - April 04, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 09, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - April 17, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 27, 2015, 10:19 PM