Ouroboros Spine sugar on my tongue.
66 Posts
Ooc — Kim
The she-wolf seemed a little disappointed at first, and Lotan couldn't fault her. He could understand that it would be aggravating to have some random pack member answer her call, rather than the Alpha female that she sought. But her expression soon lightened, and she replied to his question politely and in a friendly manner.

As soon as the word "Ostrega" passed her lips, Lotan perked up considerably. His copper eyes grew wide and his ears stood tall. Another Ostrega? Here? Immediately, his mind began to whirl, wondering what his relation was to this Mordecai. It was a name he had never heard his parents speak, and he instantly became determined to meet this fellow himself.

"Ostrega? He must be a relative of mine -- my name is Lotan Ostrega," he said excitedly, failing to answer her questions in his eagerness -- although his reply probably indicated the response that she was looking for. He didn't know Mordecai, but he wanted to. "He's a friend of yours?" he pressed, forcing himself to swallow the myriad of questions that rose in the back of his throat.
Messages In This Thread
sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - March 15, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - March 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 01, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 02, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 06, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 13, 2015, 08:18 PM