wish id been a teen idle
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
it is quite alright. I'm actually late on replies...college has started back up and I can usually only get on a day or two a week...plus I have kids and work...just busy so no worries

Jace was a no nonsense wolf. He would not have offered, if he was to be somewhere else. He would have offered up his greetings and then left. No, he was making an effort to get to know those that lived among them. Get to know those he could make a friend. The short end of the story, Sumayl had rubbed him the wrong way, when he had said about Jace and his hermit tendencies.

Jace chuckled and shook his head. He sat down. Blue eyes looked her over and he spoke softly, What would you like to know? My name is Jace DuAndris. I am the beta male, my sister is Vienna Songbird. I like to run in the morning, before dawn light touches the earth. What else would you like to know?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 07:27 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - March 20, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 21, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 28, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - April 02, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - April 08, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - April 09, 2015, 01:19 PM