Kintla Flatlands Unconditional
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Had it made any difference if you knew earlier?" Osprey asked him, because she didn't see, how these news would benefit her brother in any way. There was neither something he could possibly do about the situation, nor change it. He would simply be worried about her - as he was now - and feel helpless. How would that aid him in being a good husband to his mate, father to his children and the proud leader of his pack? As much as he wanted to be there for her, she saw no point in it. Not that she did not appreciated him caring for her, but... the fact was that they lived in two different packs. And even though bound by blood, they belonged to different families now. As far as it went she was not his concern.

"Then I will have to be careful to, whom I speak, next time," she said, wondering, who would that friend have been. She doubted it was Burke, because the brute didn't even know her real name. Who else had she met? Osprey didn't think so badly of the three leaders to assume that they had gone against her wishes let the piece of information slip to Peregrine. No one else came to her mind, therefore she left it at that and didn't push further. To his disappointment she had not sought Blue Willow's help for very silly reasons. She felt bad for not turning to her earlier and now she was a coward, who didn't want to go, because she didn't want to be reprimanded for letting things go down this far. Her friend was famous for having enormous amounts of patience and ability to forgive, but she did not want to test it now.

"Well, I doubt I have to explain you the details," her attempt to joke was weak and probably not very succesful. "The usual way," she looked sideways, because suddenly a nearby lying rock was easier to face than Peregrine. "But I was not assaulted or hurt, if that is, what you want to know."
Messages In This Thread
Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 02, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 02, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 03, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 03, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: Unconditional - by Osprey - April 03, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Unconditional - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 03, 2015, 01:06 PM