Ouroboros Spine sugar on my tongue.
66 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Oh no, I just saw where your first post got erased! D: I do like your replacement though, lol.

Lotan had about a thousand and one questions for Harlyn, but he bit his tongue as she replied. This Mordecai she had mentioned was her traveling partner and friend, though she had currently lost track of his location. The young Ostrega hoped to be able to help her reunite with him, though he appreciated that she took the time to explore their familial connection. She could have just as easily decided to move on, since he didn't have the information she needed.

"My parents are Chakra and Youmi," he replied eagerly, wondering if the names would ring a bell. He then decided to provide a bit more detail, in case more information would help Harlyn remember. "They live in a place called Sterren Hollow, a few days' north of here. They grew up in the Seahawk Valley, though," he said, recalling the stories that Chakra and Youmi had told of their youth -- both in Sterrenvuur and prior to that, in the Salvaje Mountains Valley.
Messages In This Thread
sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - March 15, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - March 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 01, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 02, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 06, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 13, 2015, 08:18 PM