wish id been a teen idle
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace waited for her answer, while looking her over. She seemed to be healthy, and she made a good pack mate he bet. He had never officially dated anyone, he had some sort of something with Leaf. But it had ended badly, and she had taken his shattered heart with her. He was slowly, putting himself back together. Ever so often though, the pain would sharpen and it would cut through his beating heart.

Well Met Opal. What's Amber look like? I don't travel much, but if I do i'll keep an eye out. My sister Vienna she belongs to the pack. I had to leave her behind at first, but she found me. Maybe Amber will find you too. He smiled at her kindly. Vienna had been at home, but she had found him.

Jace chuckled and shook his head, No you are not boring me. I don't mind hearing about your family, or your life. What do you like to do for fun? Do you have any trades in mind? maybe I can help you.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 07:27 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - March 20, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 21, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - March 24, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - March 28, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - April 02, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Opal - April 08, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: wish id been a teen idle - by Jace - April 09, 2015, 01:19 PM