Ouroboros Spine sugar on my tongue.
66 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Edit 4/19: Hey, I'm pulling Lotan out of the game so I'm wrapping up his threads. :) Editing a conclusion in here!

"I hope that you find him soon, and that I'm able to meet him as well," Lotan replied with a swish of his tail. It wouldn't be difficult to track Harlyn down at a later date, as he had logged her scent in his memory, but there was always the chance that she wouldn't find Mordecai. What would she do then? He wondered if she would stay in the Teekon Wilds, or if she would continue her search elsewhere.

Tilting his head to one side, he then asked, "Is there anything I can do to help you look for him? Or do you need me to take a message to Cara?" After all, it had been the Alpha female that Harlyn was originally seeking, though it seemed that she had only been looking for her in order to ask after Mordecai.

Armed with a message for Cara and with the knowledge of what Mordecai looked like -- in case he came across him by chance -- Lotan bid farewell to Harlyn, wishing her good luck in her search before retreating to the Spine's heart.
Messages In This Thread
sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - March 15, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - March 30, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 01, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 02, 2015, 12:26 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 06, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Harlyn - April 12, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: sugar on my tongue. - by Lotan - April 13, 2015, 08:18 PM