it keeps getting stronger
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When the stranger suggested that Pantaleimon did not enjoy her role as Consort, which was true, Pantaleimon quickly and violently shook her head. "No! Uhm..." Pantaleimon did not know how to explain, and wished that she had some way of doing so; but she did not. Not without giving away too much of herself. In Pan's experience giving too much information, especially about delicate issues, was a dangerous thing.

"I'm happy," Pan mumbled, though it was clear that she was not -- it was not that she looked utterly unhappy, but it pained her to think that she would never be able to take the place that had always felt rightfully hers, from birth, as Siren. "J-just some days it would be easier to be - if I - I was more like the Sirens." And she was; except for this one difficulty. Pan grew more uncomfortable by the moment, and she realised she could not stay much longer, lest she accidentally say something to make the Sirens appear poorly in the eyes of this stranger.

"I must go," Pantaleimon resolutely said, and she offered an awkward, pained nod before she turned tail and started to run towards Ankyra Sound, wishing she had left a better impression upon the Duskfire Glacier wolf than she had.

my last post, so feel free to archive after yours. :) thanks for the thread! ^^
Messages In This Thread
it keeps getting stronger - by Pantaleimon - March 17, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Manauia IA - March 21, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Manauia IA - March 26, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 01:50 PM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Manauia IA - April 08, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Pantaleimon - April 13, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Manauia IA - April 13, 2015, 07:04 PM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Pantaleimon - April 14, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: it keeps getting stronger - by Manauia IA - April 27, 2015, 01:44 PM