Bearclaw Valley Barefoot, Blue Jeans
~ Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength ~
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Rhythm's eyes lit up slightly when he mentioned swimming. "Yes that would work i should think, there is a river running through the valley the current isnt that bad if you stay far from the waterfall. Go closer and your asking for trouble," she let out a small chuff.  

She looked around for a moment ears twitching. Then she glanced back as Artok asked where she was from. She wasn't exactly sure how to answer this question. "I'm from outside the wilds. I let my pack when i was about a year old, I wandered into one of the plains nearby and met Scarlett. Then i ended up here," she smiled. She liked this place a lot. She felt more accepted here than she was at her old home. She didn't know what she had done to deserve the way the others had treated her. Even her brothers would pick on her.

Sure she may not have been the strongest wolf. That wouldn't stop her from helping out at camp. As long as there was no fighting involved she was fine. yet whenever she offered her assistance to anyone she got it thrown back in her face and ended up spending most of her days doing nothing, or wandering through the territory.
Messages In This Thread
Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Adlartok - March 13, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Rhythm - March 13, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Rhythm - March 14, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Rhythm - March 14, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Rhythm - March 21, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Adlartok - April 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Rhythm - April 18, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Barefoot, Blue Jeans - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:14 AM