Sun moon and stars.
~ Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength ~
79 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"I did mean it, so your welcome," Rhythm said with a small laugh. "I believe every wolf deep down is kind. I could be wrong but you have yet to prove me otherwise," she said a warm smile appearing slowly on her maw. She hardly knew him but he seemed nice. She could be wrong if what he says is true but Rhythm also believed in chances. Don't judge a book by its cover was something her mother had always told her. Her mother was a very wise wolf. Perhaps that was where Rhythm got most of her advice giving personality from. 

"Yea Scarlett did take into consideration the place would have to be safe or hard to find if there was potential for little wolves to be running around all over the place," Rhythm said agreeing with what Raziel had said about the secret exits that no one knew about being a great escape route should there be a time they are chased out of the valley. "I haven't actually been up into the mountains in the wilds before. So I can't relate when you talk about the north wind. It sounds pretty cold to me," she said letting out another small laugh. 

She wasn't a fan of the cold. She preferred to lay in the sun and keep warm. Although in the summers when it got really hot she would just stand in the river and let the cool water run through her fur.  So to her the perfect weather was what they were experiencing now. The not too hot not too cold temperatures of spring and fall.
Messages In This Thread
Sun moon and stars. - by Rhythm - March 16, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Sun moon and stars. - by Raziel - March 23, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Sun moon and stars. - by Rhythm - March 24, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Sun moon and stars. - by Raziel - March 26, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Sun moon and stars. - by Rhythm - March 28, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Sun moon and stars. - by Raziel - April 21, 2015, 03:34 AM
RE: Sun moon and stars. - by Rhythm - April 21, 2015, 06:55 AM