Silvertip Mountain Can I spin for you
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
My thread's all lonely! @Chaska maybe?

It appeared as though danger days were over. His children had opened their eyes and appeared to be living on their own. They were in no way out of the woods but things were definitely on the up. The pack was surviving - not as much as FitzDutiful had hoped but he trusted the wolves within their borders. He wasn't sure what he would do if any of the wolves that he had kicked out turned up on his borders again. He doubted he would let any of them return. They had made their choice, he didn't know if he could trust them not to leave again.

Today, FitzDutiful was enjoying the sunshine that was breaking through the clouds. Laying just outside of his den, in case his babies needed him, he basked in the sunlight that fell on this patch of land. His body was lying across the entrance of his den as he snoozed. He didn't want his precious ones to accidentally push themselves out of the den without his knowing. Although he trusted his pack members the wild life around was a different matter. He didn't doubt that they'd like a wolf puppy for an easy meal.
Messages In This Thread
Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 22, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 28, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 28, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 28, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 29, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - May 02, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - May 06, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 10, 2015, 04:16 AM