Redhawk Caldera I got everything I need and nothing that I don't
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Elwood mentioned Outriders, Peregrine immediately protested internally. He personally saw little value in the trade, nor did he understand others' need to roam so far beyond pack boundaries. Yet he stayed his tongue, keeping his opinion to himself. There was a very good chance one or more of hid kids would be interested in the field of study, especially with Finley's influence in their lives. Peregrine reminded himself that it was his duty as a father and leader to accept their passions and interests and to foster them.

"If they do end up being wanderers, I'd be happier knowing their godmother was accompanying them," was Peregrine's eventual reply. He smiled softly, then began to rise from his supine position. "Speaking of wandering, I'd better head out. I have some patrolling to finish and some freshly bathed puppies that will be awake any minute, eager to get filthy again." His tail waved, showing that Peregrine didn't mind that much.

"Enjoy your chillaxation. See you around, man," the Alpha said, nodding to Elwood before swiveling and loping swiftly away from the lake's shore, toward the looming, misshapen peak ahead of him.