Redhawk Caldera go slow
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Yay! Hi Iris!

Tiger's greeting and subsequent comments reminded Elwood so much of her sister. Her mannerisms were similar to Finley's, and he couldn't help but grin as she made a list of requests, with the last item, of course, being as of yet undetermined. If she ever did come up with one more thing, he was sure it would be over the top and comical.

"I'll get right on that," he promised with a wink, then began to answer her question. "I was just on my way to put this in a cache. What are you doing?" As the words left his mouth, there was movement nearby, and suddenly another wolf came to a halt alongside Elwood and Tiger. The former blinked his yellow eyes at the male, giving a cursory sniff as he didn't recognize him. The scent of Peregrine was woven into his fur, confirming him as a member, and Elwood assumed that he was a new recruit he hadn't met yet.

In the wolf's mouth was a rabbit -- much like the one now laying at Elwood's feet -- and the Beta gave a friendly wag of his tail, showing his appreciation that the subordinate was already pulling his weight. "Well, Tiger, here's your second rabbit," he quipped, then cupped his ears towards the male and added, "Hi there. I'm Elwood. You are?"
Messages In This Thread
go slow - by Tiger - April 22, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: go slow - by Elwood - April 22, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: go slow - by Tiger - April 23, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: go slow - by Pantaleimon - April 23, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: go slow - by Elwood - April 23, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: go slow - by Tiger - April 23, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: go slow - by Pantaleimon - April 26, 2015, 05:54 AM
RE: go slow - by Elwood - April 27, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: go slow - by Pantaleimon - May 25, 2015, 06:48 AM
RE: go slow - by Elwood - May 31, 2015, 07:43 PM