Ouroboros Spine deity forged architecture
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri had been high ranking and one of the many to hold his head high. Now he was the lowliest of the low, again. It was his own fault in a way, for he had lain about waiting to die. Sitri did not know how this was going to go. HE did not know how he would fare under this leadership, and with vicious hellions, again. He had lived amongst them once before, and he bore the scars to prove it. He sighed quietly, but moved in place for a moment. Trying to calm the nerves that ate at him.

Sitri's body went stiff as she came closer, he didn't move a muscle. If he could admit it, she made his fur quiver. He didn't like other's in his personal space, he had borne to many wounds because of it. So, was it so wrong that he waited for a hefty blow of paw, to glance across his brow? She simply nudged him and he flinched, averting his red gaze even more than it had been. He knew though her unspoken command. So with one swift nod, and a movement of fluid grace he followed beside her, waiting to see what she wished him to see.
Messages In This Thread
deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 20, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - April 21, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 23, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - April 24, 2015, 03:46 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - April 24, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - May 08, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Echelon - May 09, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: deity forged architecture - by Sitri - May 13, 2015, 08:04 AM