Blacktail Deer Plateau Take me to the docks
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: @Eilidh - I am sorry it has taken so long.

With Koda, Kesuk and Saena leaving and some less known pack members disappearing, the plateau had become a quiet place to be, yet Osprey saw it as an improvement in a way. Less turmoil, less drama - being surrounded by people she knew and who cared about her, made her feel safe and a lot happier than it had been for weeks. Her good spirits had also something to do with the weather outside that was getting warmer and more enjoyable with every passing day. And the fact that she had someone to return to and wait for at the end of every day. Life had regained meaning and she was looking at the future without any fear.

Though strenuous physical activities were still something she could not deal with in her state, she had regained some of her strength and been able to hunt small game for herself. Today too she had finished her meal that had consisted of a rabbit and some fresh green grass, and was now lying in the sunlight, gnawing on a leftover femur from a long since deceased deer and having a good time. While sometimes doing nothing was excruciatingly boring, now the knowledge that you did not have to be anywhere and did not have to do anything was quite pleasant.
Messages In This Thread
Take me to the docks - by Osprey - April 26, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - May 14, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - May 15, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - May 19, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - June 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - June 10, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Osprey - June 21, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Take me to the docks - by Eilidh - June 21, 2015, 06:41 PM