Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Living by the sea was beginning to grow on Edy, and he wondered if he would have a real life here, unlike the existence he had endured in his birthplace. He wondered if he would continue to rise in the ranks. Kennedy had no plans to be a leader, given his personality and general lack of leadership skills. It was simply not something he was interested in. He did, however, wish to start his own family one day. Having little ones scuttling beneath his feet had always been a dream of his, and he could only hope that it would someday happen.

Trotting slowly along the coast, he spotted Pied up ahead, and decided to check and see how things were going with her. She and Kisu had been... absent, as of late, and he could only imagine why. "Today's my birthday!" she exclaimed, just within his earshot. She was heading the same direction that he was, and he picked up his pace so that he was soon just a few strides behind her. “Well happy birthday to you!” he quipped, giving her a quick friendly nip on the shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM