Horizon Ridge Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
117 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
“Hmmm,” pondered Kennedy, wondering what they could possibly do to celebrate. Normally, he would have suggested a dip in the sea, but somehow he did not think Pied would be down for that, considering her circumstances. If he had known, he would have found some kind of gift to give her in honor of another year on this crazy earth. “Why don’t we find something to make a birthday monument?” he suggested. It was a silly idea, really, but perhaps it could become a bit of a landmark.

“Or we could name a tree after you.” Well, that was not any less absurd, but Kennedy was reaching here. There were any trees right here, but they existed in other parts of Horizon Ridge. He wondered if somehow this would start some kind of tradition of tree-naming in the pack. Of course, each wolf would only get one tree, and after that they would have to find some other way to celebrate.
Messages In This Thread
Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Kennedy - February 26, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream - by Pied - February 28, 2014, 03:36 PM