Silvertip Mountain Can I spin for you
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska searched his thoughts for a story relating to parenthood. He knew he heard one once, but it was one of many. Though, he was relieved there was one. He took his time remembering the words in it, then began.

"Once, there were two lone wolves. These two wolves were lovers, and they journeyed across many lands. But one day, the female of the two began experiencing sickness and pains, as well as mood swings and cravings. The male knew all too well what this meant, and was afraid, for these were all signs of pregnancy. The reason he was afraid was not because he may lose his mate in the process, but whether he was to be a good father. He was scared for them, and since they did not belong to a pack, and if his mate did die, that he would have to care for them himself, and this was no environment for pups. But no matter how much he feared, he stayed by her side until the day came. And when it came, it was nothing like he thought it would be like. It was very much the opposite. His fear was washed away when he laid eyes on his pups, and from that day on, he no longer feared being a father. He later met with other wolves, and became the alpha of a pack, and he had much to be happy about. For he had children and a happy family." Chaska took a deep breath when he ended, and then set his eyes on Fitz.

"Was that the kind of story you hoped for?" he asked as he cocked his head.
Messages In This Thread
Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 22, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 28, 2015, 03:09 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 28, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 28, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - April 29, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - April 29, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 02, 2015, 06:37 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - May 02, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 05, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by Chaska - May 06, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Can I spin for you - by FitzDutiful - May 10, 2015, 04:16 AM