Rising Sun Valley a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep
160 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Sorry for not using the translator... It takes too much time :P

The two of them had that in common. Their wit. And so far none of them seemed unuseful at all. Raezho expressed his knowledge on plants and healing which picked Rakharo's interest even further. They needed a healer, someone to aid them in times of war and even pulling out babies from their mothers when the time came. No Khalas was complete without a Koalak. Raezho would find a place for him in Rakharo's new empire.

As for Azzaro, the golden Khal had seen a fire in his eyes that burned beyond being a mere follower. That fire had burned once in his own Bloodriders when they were still loyal to him, and he admired that on a wolf. He too, would easily find a good place within the lines of Rakharo's mighty army.

They had both pledged their life to a new Khal, both of them with sincerity, and Rakharo bowed in respect to his new subordinates. His Khalas grew stronger, his family larger. It hadn't been a complete waste of time walking all thw way from Rhaesh Dahaan to this new place. They would be fine.

"Honor to you both. I expect you to be loyal and faithful, but mostly, I will see to it that you two earn your place in my Khalas. This isn't a free offer... You," he turned to Azzaro, "will see my brother, and you will train with him. I don't care how good you are, you will do as I say... And you," he turned then to Raezho, "will carry on with your studies of plants. There are plants in this place I never saw in Rhaesh Dahaan, I expect you to have a lot to research. We need a good healer in our Khalas." he said, and turned around to go back with the rest of the group. He would introduce them to the Khalas and test them on their knowledge so that he knew what place they would take. The Dotharan had a strict hierarchy that no one could escape.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep - by Rakharo - May 03, 2015, 10:31 AM