Bearclaw Valley If you knew me you'd run me through
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had her own quiet place if she needed one. Behind the waterfall there was a cave. One had to be very careful not to slip into the water with the slippery stones behind it, but Scarlett was used to the glacier to walk on so she was quite skilled in slippery grounds under her paws. The female emerged from her spot, just to check if everything was still okay in there and none had claimed it his or her own. The female was about two weeks pregnant now. She often would look at her belly if you could already see her bulging belly but there was only a hint of it in the right angle and if she had wet fur. She was a small female after all, soon she would be fat enough to not even run properly.

Scarlett casually walked past the high walls which made her feel so comfortable and safe. When she smelled a fresh scent of Adlartok her tail wagged. Maybe it was good she hadn't seen the male in a lone time, with her in heat it wouldn't have been un to be at the den. She trotted after the scent and soon saw the young male. "Ad!," she called out with a bark. She was glad to see the male and that he was still here. She licked him over his cheek because she could, she was totally his mother Scarlett had decided a long time ago. Her scent was different, that was for sure.
Messages In This Thread
If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - May 04, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - May 04, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 10, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Adlartok - June 24, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: If you knew me you'd run me through - by Scarlett - June 25, 2015, 06:04 AM