Nova Peak Aw, These Pretzels Suck!
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Hmm. She was still a ball of teeth and fangs. It wasn't altogether an unattractive look, but Kero was tiring of it quickly. He understood she'd get physical if he prolonged this for much longer. He wasn't doing any harm, but he knew this game well. Their lands. Their space. It didn't get shared unless there was business between packs that required a brief visitation period or unless a lone wolf was looking for a new home. All other matters were distinctly off-limits, which, unfortunately for him, included finishing the rest of this meal.

All the same, he remained seated. She hopped off her perch and turned to face him. He was certain, if he stood, she'd feel further threatened. He was male. He was larger. Stronger. That meant, she'd have to work harder to maintain her authority if he rose, even if he didn't intend it as a challenge. Laying down it was.

"As much as I love the feel of a woman's teeth upon my fur, unless our rough and tumble will end with a good fuck, I'd rather not." His words were crass, but at least they were straight forward. She shifted, allowing him the space to leave. Kero sat up, watching her visage carefully enough to watch the thoughts form within her head. She was debating something. He slowed, reclining into a seated position while he waited for her to decide.

She made quick work of the question. It caused a smirk to settle on his maw. Of course. What pack wouldn't throw in a little plug even if they had started all bite-y and growl-y. Kero dipped his head, lifting a hind paw to scratch at the back of an ear as he contemplated his response. He set that foot back on the ground and looked to her.

"That's it?" he said, wondering if she was going to elaborate. "You just want more hunters? No, 'This pack is amazing, you should join,'s or false flattery or any kind of speech to convince me why this is the pack where I should settle down?"
Messages In This Thread
Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - April 30, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 03, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 03, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 04, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 04, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 04, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 04, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Kaskara - May 05, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Aw, These Pretzels Suck! - by Iqniq - May 05, 2015, 02:47 PM