Big Salmon Lake All I Asked of You...
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Cara (and later Keith)

She was gone.

His queen, his lover, his mate. She left. In her wake came a new conqueror of Ouroboros Spine, another change in hand in less than a year. Kaname could not stand to live in such a place anymore. He did not fight this new usurper, he followed the trail that would lead him back to his beloved queen and him.

He was alive, somehow. Perhaps Kaname had not done the job right, perhaps he was sloppy after being stagnant for so long, but regardless, Keith would die for real this time. His fangs bared and he licked his teeth in anticipation. The white northerner would pay for stealing her away from him, in his own blood, a thousand fold, before he would grant him the mercy of death.

The scent was getting stronger; they had not gone far from Ouroboros' borders. In the darkness of morning, he could see a pale frame in the shadows ahead, slender and small. Cara. He walked closer to her, convinced that Keith was not there to disturb them. He needed her alone now, to speak to her. To ask why. "Cara." He whispered, loud enough for her to hear, a painful ache in his voice.
Messages In This Thread
All I Asked of You... - by Kaname - May 04, 2015, 03:35 PM
ddI - by Cara - May 08, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: All I Asked of You... - by Kaname - May 12, 2015, 05:24 PM