Firestone Hot Springs Listen to the Sky Dance with the River
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Come to think about it - if there weren't horrible things in this world, there wouldn't be horrible stories. The fact that the latter exists only reflects things we are lucky not to experience in the real life," Osprey remarked, remembering, how her father Aether had told her stories and legends of the great and powerful Roman wolves, Caligula's reign in the valley and his army. Stories of war were not her favorite, because she felt too keenly the loss of each wolf that lost it's life in the war. None of them were casualties of war to her.

"Atticus is also my brother," Osprey said, although there was a little tinge of sadness to her tone. She hadn't seen him much at all, since she had arrived, they hadn't had a single proper talk. They had been good friends all their lives, sharing their fondness for stories and stars - she couldn't understand, what had changed between them now. Because from his prolonged absence she somehow though that it was her fault. That she had done something wrong unknowingly.

"Oh, my mom MO," she smiled albeit a little sadly too, because that way she was reminded of the fact that she had passed away not so long ago. "Nothing like my father - straight-forward, rude and rough, but had a good heart," the fact that Mo had been her mother, had taught her to tolerate a lot of kind of wolves and not take insults personally. "Plus - she was a master at swearing and I - daresay - that this saved her a lot of trouble of suffering in silence," even though she was very honest about, who her mother had been, one could feel that she remembered her with fondness and held high in regard.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 19, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 24, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 25, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 25, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 27, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 03, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 11, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:26 PM